5 Complex (useful) ties - Part II (13:00 to 15:00 CEST)
TIME & PLATFORM
5 Complex (useful) ties - Part II (CLASS 2.5 HOURS)
This ticket is for the recording of a live class.
What you will learn:
If you have attended the “5 Minimalist (useful) ties - Part II” class before and wonder what to do next, how to use those minimalist bases to create complex variations that can be playful but engineered in a more advanced way, or even finding yourself in a more advanced level of knowledge/experience and are looking creative ways of tying harnesses for play, partial and full suspensions. This class is for you!
• High Waist Panty tie, variation for true inversion.
• Single-Leg Holster, a dynamic tie.
• Steamed Futomomo, adding more complexity.
• Diamond Chest harness, a variation you might haven't seen.
• Tengu harness, a face-up look into it.
• Pauline will make an overview of anatomy and damage risks concerning the ties shown.
• They will also share along the way tips and tricks into how to improve your tying skills while elaborating those ties.
• And for the most advanced attendees, they will also show all possible ways to attach from those harnesses for uplines.
• For all those more complex variations, we still maintain that the Tengu harness is not suitable for self-tying. High Waist Panty tie might require more skills to self tie it on the back, as well the Diamond Chest harness might be more difficult to reach for some self-tying people. Steamed Futomomo and Single Leg Holster tie are still very reachable to self-tie.
If you attend this class as a self-tying person, please be mindful that it requires even more skills and experience in self-tying than on the minimalist class version.
What do you need to know before this class:
• You must have attended the previous “5 Minimalist (useful) ties - Part II” as this class is a continuation and we will not go step by step into the basic knowledge and how to do’s. You should be able to remember and follow along on the base structure building and then follow the step by step continuation to form the new more complex ties variations.
• You will need your own ropes and safety cutting tool. The number of ropes can vary for this class, we could approximately count 3-4 pieces on the most complex variations, but it depends on how many layers you tie on and the body size of the tied-up person.
• As a rope model and as a self-tying person, you must have some minimal experience being tied up before, be able to be tied in certain areas and restricted into the base positions, recognise the signs of possible injuries related to blood circulation and nerve compression, and be able to negotiate before the scene and communicate needs and possible issues with your partner.
Areas of the body the rope will pass: wrists, ankle, waist, hip, around each and both thighs, high and low shin area, chest area (above and under the breast/chest), around the arms over the deltoid muscle, some rope can pas by the trap area of the shoulders. The leg should be able to fold (ankle to butt), the arms should be able to bed and fold with wrists looking up and open the chest meanwhile, all the rest does not require any special positioning of the body besides neutral position.
• During the class, you can ask for adaptations depending on your flexibility as a rope model or self-tying person if needed. All the ties can be mostly adapted to different flexibilities and abilities to fold and open the body, a lot of flexibility is not a requirement.
• We highly recommend during the live class to ask questions and concerns.
• Attendees can have their camera on during the class, we will record only the instructor camera.
• This class is not intended to be fully followed but you can do it if your skills and timing are suitable for the class development.
• The class will happen on Zoom, a link to the live class will be sent after the purchase automatically. If you cannot attend this class live, access to the recording will be sent approximately 2-3 days after the live class ends.
• Attendees will have access to this class recording for 30 days to watch as many times as they wish.
• We offer a package ticket with a special price for the two parts if you will receive access to both classes live and recording.
• If you have some needs to be accommodated for this class, please contact us before buying our tickets.
• Please respect the class ticket policy if you attend as a couple or solo. (you have to buy twice the ticket if you attend as a pair/couple).
• The workshop is designed originally by Pauline Massimo based on their several years of knowledge and experience.
- Sold OutEarly bird€17+€0.43 Service fee€17+€0.43 Service fee0€0
- Package ticket€30+€0.75 Service fee€30+€0.75 Service fee0€0
- Solidarity ticket€25+€0.63 Service fee€25+€0.63 Service fee0€0