Total beginners workshop
TIME & PLATFORM
TOTAL BEGINNER WORKSHOP (INTENSIVE 4 HOURS)
This ticket is for the live class and the recording.
What you will learn:
• Communication and skills for consent in Shibari (overview).
• Safety keys to minimizing accidents and damages to everyone involved.
• Anatomy revision about the tied up body and how to recognize common risk signs.
• Introduction to basic ties: knots and frictions towards the most complex ones.
• Single column tie and double column tie, how to do them efficiently.
• Flow exercises and body handling.
• No need for previous experience.
• You will need your own ropes and safety cutting tools.
• This type of workshop is mainly focused on the classic role of one person tying and another being tied up. However, we offer tickets to solo attendants who want to exercise and learn self-tying or practice on themselves.
• The class will happen on Zoom, a link of the live class will be sent after the purchase automatically. If you cannot attend this class live, access to the recording will be sent approximately 24 hours after the live class ends, and the recording of the class will be available for 15 days after the live class ends.
• Please respect the class ticket policy if you attend as a couple or solo. (you have to buy twice the ticket if you attend as a pair/couple).
• Only the teacher's main camera will be recorded, students windows will not be recorded.
• The workshop is designed originally by Pauline Massimo based on their several years of knowledge and experience.
- Ticket€20+€0.50 Service fee€20+€0.50 Service fee0€0