Takate Kote Study: The 3rd rope (live 15:00 to 17:00)
TIME & PLATFORM
Takate Kote Study Part II: The 3rd rope (2 hours)
This ticket is for the live class and the recording. When buying this class after the 18th June 17:00 you are only getting the recording of the class afterwards.
What you will learn:
A deep dive into the study of Takate Kotes 3rd rope (TK3, etc), working on different types of 3rd ropes from the classic styles to more creatives applications. This incredible tie requires a profound understanding of the rope, body, emotions and much more.
This class will go over some aspects to be concerned by both roles playing (rope model and rigger), and there will be quite a lot of technical workaround tying but this does not mean the rope model will have no say or implication on the building of this tie, but the opposite. A collaborative work between a rope model and a rigger is crucial to find a balanced path while discovering, exploring and studying the takate kote/gote tie.
This class is part 2 of 3 parts series.
• Overview explanation about 3rd ropes on TK's.
• 5 Minimalistic variations to 3 and a half Classic variations 3rd ropes demos/step by step.
• 3 and a half variations Face-Up suspension 3rd ropes.
• 1 variation Diamond 3rd rope.
• Possible injuries and risks related to 3rd ropes.
• Pauline will make an overview of anatomy and damage risks concerning the ties shown.
• They will also share along the way tips and tricks into how to improve your tying skills while elaborating the TK's.
• It will be shown the possible anchor uplines for each TK style and 3rd rope if necessary.
• This class will not be suitable for self-tying practitioners BUT we highly recommend rope models and all level riggers attend this class as we will touch many levels of information and content that benefit both roles at many stages of practices.
What do you need to know before this class:
• You must have attended the Total Beginners Workshop by Pauline Massimo and preferably attended the Frictions Study for a deeper understanding before entering into this class. We also recommend having a deeper understanding of this class to attend the Part I Takate Kote study: The Classic Base understanding. If not, you should have equivalent knowledge mentioned before. In this class, we will not overexplain any topic that is considered basic and explain or show step by step technical things such as single columns, frictions, the Tk base, etc. Attending this class means you already master the previous required knowledge as well as your rope model and that everyone also understands a minimum of historical background, specific vocabulary, consent, negotiation, anatomy, injury signs, risk profile, etc.
• You will need your own ropes and safety cutting tool. The number of ropes can vary for this class, we could approximately count 3 to 4 pieces, but it depends on how many layers you tie on and the body size of the tied-up person.
• We highly recommend during the live class to ask questions and concerns.
• Attendees can have their camera on during the class, we will record only the instructor camera.
• This class is not intended to be fully followed along but you can do it if your skills and timing are suitable for the class development.
• The class will happen on Zoom, a link to the live class will be sent after the purchase automatically. If you cannot attend this class live, access to the recording will be sent approximately 2-3 days after the live class ends.
• Attendees will have access to this class recording for 30 days to watch as many times as they wish.
• We offer a package ticket with a special price for the two and three parts, you will receive access to all classes live and recording.
• If you have some needs to be accommodated for this class, please contact us before buying tickets.
• Please respect the class ticket policy if you attend as a couple or solo. (you have to buy twice the ticket if you attend as a pair/couple).
• The workshop is designed originally by Pauline Massimo based on their several years of knowledge and experience.
- Sold OutEarly bird€17+€0.43 Service fee€17+€0.43 Service fee0€0
- Late Ticket€20+€0.50 Service fee€20+€0.50 Service fee0€0
- Solidarity ticket€25+€0.63 Service fee€25+€0.63 Service fee0€0
- Package ticket€30+€0.75 Service fee€30+€0.75 Service fee0€0
- Full Package Ticket€48+€1.20 Service fee€48+€1.20 Service fee0€0