Partial Flow Transitions - Pauline Massimo
TIME & PLATFORM
Partial flow transitions (2 hours and a half)
When buying a ticket for this class you will have access to the live class and class recording.
What you will learn:
Pauline will share their knowledge in this class about how to work with the flow on the floor making partial suspensions enjoyable, interesting, fun, creative and a complex experience for all parties involved. In this class, we will focus on the intention of creating transitions while on partials and how we can make this practice equally interesting as a full suspension scene.
We will work on two main examples and exercises that focus on partials wherein one the lower part of the body is half suspended, and in the second the upper part of the body is half suspended. And for the remaining time of the class, they will share more tips and tricks, exercises and examples of other creative ways of working with partials and transitions.
• This class is intended for all levels to play and apply accordingly to each person's skills and interests. However, students who wish to practice the partial exercises should be able to know well and work with uplines and tie their harnesses well, as safe as possible and comfortably on their models. And models should have a minimum experience being tied up as well be able to identify and communicate signs related to nerve injury and other types of injuries/negative feelings to their riggers and know a good minimum of their limits and boundaries.
*If you don't have that base yet, please check our previous workshops that teach those bases ("flow and floor work" and "introduction to uplines") and we highly recommend you get this class in combination with our upcoming workshops happening in December.
• You will need your own ropes and safety cutting tool.
• You might need at minimum 4 natural ropes (jute or hemp) for practising the most basic exercises, and up to as many as you need for more complex exercises. Ideally 6-8 pieces of rope.
• This class will have equally both technical hands-on exercises as theoretical ideas being discussed and we recommend having something to add notes.
• The class will happen on Zoom, a link to the live class will be sent after the purchase automatically. If you cannot attend this class live, access to the recording will be sent approximately 24 hours after the live class ends, and the recording of the class will be available for 30 days after the live class ends.
• Please respect the class ticket policy.
• Only the teacher's main camera will be recorded, attendees windows will not be part of the recording.
• The workshop is designed originally by Pauline Massimo based on their several years of knowledge and experience.
• Taxes are included in the ticket price.
•The workshop is offered at scale prices depending on the availability and limit date, as well we are offering other workshops that complement each other as a package, which prices are more accessible.
•If choosing the package option, the zoom link for the other classes will be sent via email when close to the dates.
If you have any questions, request please let us know via email or form.
- Early bird ticket€17+€0.43 Service fee€17+€0.43 Service feeSold Out
- Late ticket€20+€0.50 Service fee€20+€0.50 Service fee0€0
- Solidarity ticket€25+€0.63 Service fee€25+€0.63 Service fee0€0
- Package 2 Workshops€33+€0.83 Service fee€33+€0.83 Service fee0€0
- Package 3 Workshops€45+€1.13 Service fee€45+€1.13 Service fee0€0