Flow and floor work
Time & Location
About the Event
Flow and floor work workshop (2,5 hours)
When buying a ticket for this class you will have access to the live class and class recording.
What you will learn:
• Safety keys to minimizing accidents and damages to everyone involved.
• Different exercises with simple tying and a minimal amount of rope as a warm-up.
• Pauline’s approach explanation of floor work without any uplines involved.
• Exercises using more structured ties on floor work.
• Exercises focused on rope flow and body handling flow.
• This class is intended for all levels to play and apply accordingly to each person's skills and interests.
• You will need your own ropes and safety cutting tool.
• You might need at minimum 2 natural ropes (jute or hemp) for practising the most basic exercises, and up to as many as you need for more complex exercises.
• This class will have equally both technical hands-on exercises as theoretical ideas being discussed and we recommend having something to add notes.
• The class will happen on Zoom, a link to the live class will be sent after the purchase automatically. If you cannot attend this class live, access to the recording will be sent approximately 24 hours after the live class ends, and the recording of the class will be available for 30 days after the live class ends.
• Please respect the class ticket policy.
• Only the teacher's main camera will be recorded, attendees windows will not be part of the recording.
• The workshop is designed originally by Pauline Massimo based on their several years of knowledge and experience.
• Taxes are included in the ticket price.
Model in the photo: Human Chuo
- Sold OutEarly bird ticket€17+€0.43 Service fee€17+€0.43 Service fee0€0
- Solidarity ticket€25+€0.63 Service fee€25+€0.63 Service fee0€0
- Late ticket€20+€0.50 Service fee€20+€0.50 Service fee0€0