Fri, Jul 16|
Building self trust for bottoms by Fuoco
This class is part lecture, part demonstration, and partly guided discussion. It includes theoretical frameworks for thinking about trust, practical tips for vetting riggers, negotiating to pick up play, managing your headspace during rope, and more. This class will be translated into Spanish live.
TIME & PLATFORM
Jul 16, 2021, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM GMT+2
BUILDING SELF TRUST FOR BOTTOMS WORKSHOP (3 HOURS)
**Before buying a ticket: This class will be originally held by Espacio Nos and there will be a live translation from English to Spanish, which is the reason the class might last 3 hours and English speakers will be able to attend this class as Fuoco will be presenting in English herself.
About the presenter:
• Fuoco began her rope journey as a bottom in Phoenix in 2012. She is switchy in rope and a vocal advocate for rope bottoms. When she’s not doing rope, Fuoco is a professional circus artist constantly training to build strength and flexibility. Her dedicated study of the mechanics of the body makes her especially interested in developing more comprehensive education for bottoms informed by these practices. You can find her teaching at Conventions and weekend intensives across North America and Europe, and you can access some of her teachings on Shibari Study. In recent years Fuoco has become passionate about transformative justice practices and connecting the work of kinky community building to larger abolitionist struggles. She's incredibly passionate about developing our collective capacity to respond to harm that occurs within our communities with care and compassion.
• Find more of fuoco on IG @fuocofet
What you will learn:
• This class is part lecture, part demonstration, and partly guided discussion. The class includes theoretical frameworks for thinking about trust, and practical tips for vetting riggers, negotiating to pick up play, managing your headspace during rope, and more. Participants will be encouraged to think critically about what makes a rope scene successful, and how to make more room for themselves in their conceptions of "successful" scenes.
What you need for this class:
• Bottoms of all experience levels are encouraged to attend. This class runs best when there is a variety of experience levels in attendance. Participants are encouraged to come with a willingness to participate and engage in discussions so that we can all learn from each other! • Bring a pen and paper.
• We highly recommend during the live class to ask questions and concerns.
• Attendees can have their camera on during the class, we will record only the instructor camera.
• The class will happen on Zoom, a link to the live class will be sent after the purchase automatically. If you cannot attend this class live, access to the recording will be sent approximately 2-3 days after the live class ends.
• Attendees will have access to this class recording for 30 days to watch as many times as they wish.
• If you have some needs to be accommodated for this class, please contact us before buying you tickets.
• Please respect the class ticket policy if you attend as a couple or solo. (you have to buy twice the ticket if you attend as a pair/couple).
• This class does have a limited amount of scholarship for folks who only can pay part of the ticket or cannot afford the full ticket due to unemployment, struggling students, and other economical struggle reasons. Please contact us via the formulary or email to solicit this ticket.
Early Bird ticket
This is an early bird ticket for one person, this ticket option is limited. Please buy the correct amount of tickets if you are more than one person to be fair.€17.00+€0.43 service feeSold Out
This is a late ticket, which will be available until the last minute. Please buy the correct amount of tickets if you are more than one person to be fair.€20.00+€0.50 service fee
When purchasing this ticket it will give access to the original buyer and help another person who cannot afford fully or partially access this class.€25.00+€0.63 service fee