Thu, Sep 08|
Aries Harness (All variations) - Pauline Massimo
Pauline Massimo will show in this online class one of their well-known chest harnesses variations: ARIES harness. This harness is very versatile and has options with bamboo on the body and without it. Some ties are suitable for self-tying folks.
TIME & PLATFORM
Sep 08, 2022, 11:30 AM GMT+2 – Sep 09, 2022, 1:30 PM GMT+2
Aries harnesses - Pauline Massimo
8 September 11:30 to 13:30
When buying a ticket for this class you will have access to the live class and class recording. If buying past the time of the class you will receive only the recording access.
What you will learn:
In this hands-on and technical class, Pauline will share their signature Aries harnesses that have been well praised by riggers and models for many years now.
The focus of this class is on creating different harnesses with a similar structure that involves bamboo on the body as part of the tie, not as an add-on. But also we will explore a variation that does not include bamboo on the body for the ones who don't like it or don't have one or just want to add a new harness to their repertoire.
With this harness you can have a hands free, hands tied in the front, change the hands into different positions later on or from the start, you can tie with the bamboo on, you can tie it on a minimalistic one rope version, with several ropes that creates an intricate chest harness that includes on the waist (and hips variation) and only chest without ropes on the waist.
Some of the variations a suitable for self-tying individuals.
We highly recommend you use a smooth bamboo or a stick that is around 4 cm. Depending on the person it can be thinner or thicker.
• Pauline will make an overview of anatomy and damage risks concerning the ties shown.
• They will also share along the way tips and tricks on how to improve your tying skills while elaborating on the harnesses.
• It will be shown the possible anchor uplines for each harnesses tied.
This class is not intended to follow along with the live class. Pauline will be replying to questions and showing details when requested in the live class.
This class will not teach how to suspend, if students are not experienced in suspending, we do not recommend it until there is enough experience with a trained and competent in-person instructor helping with the process.
• This class is intended for all levels above total beginners to play and apply accordingly to each person's skills and interests. Attending this class means you have already mastered the previous required knowledge as well as your rope model and that everyone also understands a minimum of historical background, specific vocabulary, consent, negotiation, anatomy, injury signs, risk profile, etc.
And models should have a minimum experience being tied up as well as be able to identify and communicate signs related to nerve injury and other types of injuries/negative feelings to their riggers and know a good minimum of their limits and boundaries.
• You will need your own ropes and safety cutting tool. The number of ropes can vary for this class, we could approximately count 3-4 pieces, but it depends on how many layers you tie on and the body size of the tied-up person.
• This class will have equally both technical hands-on exercises as theoretical ideas being discussed and we recommend having something to add notes.
• The class will happen on our website's built-in live streaming system, a link to the live class will be sent after the purchase automatically. If you cannot attend this class live, access to the recording will be available for 7 days after the class ends.
• Please respect the class ticket policy.
• Only the teacher's main camera will be recorded, attendees windows will not be part of the recording.
• The workshop is designed originally by Pauline Massimo based on more than 10 years of knowledge and experience.
• Taxes are included in the ticket price.
•The workshop is offered at scale prices depending on the availability and limited date.
If you have any questions, request please let us know via email or form.
+€0.50 service fee
This is an early bird ticket for one person, this ticket option is limited. Please buy the correct amount of tickets if you are more than one person to be fair.
+€0.50 service fee
+€0.63 service fee
This is a late ticket, which will be available until the last minute. Please buy the correct amount of tickets if you are more than one person to be fair.
+€0.63 service fee0
+€0.75 service fee
When purchasing this ticket it will give access to the original buyer and help another person who cannot afford fully or partially access this class.
+€0.75 service fee0