Fri, Jan 22|
5 minimalist (useful) ties
This beginner/intermediate class (2h) by Pauline Massimo is suitable for anyone who did the total beginners workshop or knows the basic knowledge of tying/tied/self-tying. You are buying access to the live class and recording afterward.
TIME & PLATFORM
Jan 22, 2021, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM GMT+1
5 MINIMALIST (useful) ties (CLASS 2-2,5 HOURS)
This ticket is for the live class and the recording.
What you will learn:
• Review of basic knowledge before starting the class content.
• Safety keys to minimizing accidents and damages to everyone involved.
• Anatomy revision about the tied up body and how to recognize common risk signs.
• Hand on and step by step demonstration of each harness.
• Variarios of each harness learned is available for curious attendees.
• Harnesses taught: basket tie, minimalist pencil skirt, frog tie, chest opener, minimalist Herensugea harness.
• Flow exercises and body handling.
• Previous experience tying/self-tying/tied or have been at the "Total beginners workshop"
• You will need your own ropes and safety cutting tools.
• Minimum of 2 ropes required for this class. More is always recommended if needed.
• This type of workshop is mainly focused on the classic role of one person tying and another being tied up. However, we offer tickets to solo attendants who want to exercise and learn self-tying or practice on themselves. The "chest opener" is not possible to self-tie, and the "frog tie" might be difficult to self-tie for most people.
• The class will happen on Zoom, a link of the live class will be sent after the purchase automatically. If you cannot attend this class live, access to the recording will be sent approximately 24 hours after the live class ends, and the recording of the class will be available for 15 days after the live class ends.
• Please respect the class ticket policy if you attend as a couple or solo. (you have to buy twice the ticket if you attend as a pair/couple).
• Only the teacher's main camera will be recorded, students windows will not be recorded.
• The workshop is designed originally by Pauline Massimo based on their several years of knowledge and experience.
+€0.50 service fee
This ticket is valid for one person attending the workshop. If you are attending the class as a couple, you will need to select this ticket twice for a fair price. This ticket is for the live class and recording of the live class.
+€0.50 service fee0